Spare Parts & Service
Looking for spare parts?
Original spare parts go a long way in ensuring the optimal performance of your granulator throughout its life.
Register your machines in the Rapid Service Center – a portal with all information you need for the optimal maintenance of your Rapid granulator.
Original spare parts – the key to efficient production
Rapid original spare parts are designed for maximum performance and durability. Extensive quality control of materials and processes ensures that parts are produced to highest standards and quality.
With original spare parts you get:
- lower maintenance costs and more production time
- quality regrind that ensures stable production process with fewer rejects
- less dust and fines in both granules and in the production environment
- lower energy consumption
- lower noise levels from your granulators
- original spare parts also get you our 5-year warranty (conditions apply).
Our spare parts team will help you find the right spare parts!
Rapid Service Center
The service and spare parts portal provides all the information for your Rapid granulator. It has everything you need to properly maintain your Rapid granulators and equipment in the right way. Find the right spare parts, service schedules, manuals and much more.
In our unique service center, you can:
- register new Rapid granulators (within 3 months of delivery) to be able to get access to the extended 5-year warranty
- register existing granulators / equipment and keep track of maintenance programs and service measures
- find your manuals
- download wiring diagrams for your Rapid Granulator and equipment.
- see step-by-step instructions for knife replacement, knife sharpening etc.
- spare parts lists for your granulators
- communicate with our spare parts team and get the expert help you need.
Register now and get full control of all your Rapid equipment!
All you need to do is register your new product in the Rapid Service Center no later than 3 months after purchase.
The warranty is valid for 5 years and for the application that has been agreed upon at purchase. Service of equipment must be performed as per manuals, with original parts, and records maintained to avail the warranty. The easiest way to ensure this is to use the service log located in our Rapid Service Center.